Latest News

Leather skirt at TimeOut

This is what I wore for the relaunch of the TimeOut store in Bucharest (AFI Palace Cotroceni). Sport influences are very big this season and that American active vibe is exactly what this brand is all about! I had a good time (there were some funky cocktails involved) and met with some of my blogger friends.

As for my get up – I went for black with a splash of animal print. I’m pretty much in love with this pleated leather skirt – I wish I could find one just like that but shorter.  In the meantime I wore this one a lot because it works with everything and can be dress up and down according to my ever-changing mood.

Some of you wrote and commented that you’d like to know my go to makeup - well, this is it – red lips, black eyeliner, subtle blush and two coats of mascara. I find this makeup simple, fresh and timeless - also looks great on almost anyone.

And yes, I'm obsessed with my black western boots that I got for 60% off! You'll probably see them in the future too!

 I'm wearing:
animal print top / bluza - romwe
skirt / fusta - MiniPrix
  bag / geanta  - Debenhams
  western ankle boots / botine - Asos 
rings / inele - Forever 21 and MeliMelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.