Latest News

Parka with over the knee boots

Yes, I am indeed wearing my parka as a dress with a black pair of over the knee boots and bright mustard tights – we wouldn’t want to be boring, would we? 

I don’t really know how to explain the reaction this outfit got on the mean streets of Bucharest. Let’s just say words fail me, so I’m going to paraphrase a modern poet who quite wisely once said:

"My parka brings all the boys to the yard cause my parka is better than yours!”))))))))))))))

I know many people are still looking for their perfect parka, but I had mine for over a year now. You might remember me wearing the khaki version here – the classic green gives it a more military vibe, but I do prefer this navy blue, it’s a bit unexpected for a fishtail parka.

Knee high boots may have a bad reputation, but I do have a soft spot for them – which doesn’t really explain why this is the first time I’m wearing them in two years – except the fact that I forgot I had them. It’s like forgetting you have Charlie Hunnam hidden in your closet (which I would never forget) – what I mean is that we are talking sexy boots here. Got it? :))))) Everyone should have a Pretty Woman tribute boots in their stash of winter boots, right?

 I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me!:)))))
Can you see (from the Moon) I have a thing for cross earrings?
 I'm wearing:
  parka coat / parka - New Look
mustard tights  / ciorapi mustar - New Look
 bag / geanta  - random brand
polka dots silk dress / rochie matase cu buline - vintage  
over the knee boots / cizme peste genunchi -  New Yorker
rings / inele - Forever 21and Miss Selfridge
earrings / cercei - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.