Latest News

Retro Friday

How lucky are we, here in Romania, for being able to dress like this in November? Pretty lucky I’ll say as I dread cold. As far as I’m concerned we can pass winter all together.

Other than that I feel super lazy today – it’s great is a day off and I can just take some time to relax and catch up on my TV shows.

I hope you’re feeling head scarves because I sure am – the one I’m wearing in the pictures has a lovely grapes print and goes famously with my grey leather jacket and veil high waisted skirt. 

Have an amazing weekend, you guys!
  I'm wearing:
  grey leather jacket / geaca piele - H&M
royal blue sandals  / sandale - random brand
skirt, head scarf, velvet bodysuit / fusta, esarfa, bluza  - vintage
pink necklace / colier - random brand
bug ring / inel - random brand 

    Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.