Latest News

Friday night glitter shoes

I guess it's a bit early to think about Christmas, but I did already find the perfect shoes for this holiday season - I'm thinking about ordering them since they are reasonably priced for once (the things I usually fall in love with are so out of my price range it's not even funny).

Now if I could only decide between the red pair with gold glitter heels or the violet ones with silver glittered heels! I'm leaning towards the red ones - they are so pin up! What do you think?

And how sharp and adorable is this midnight blue dress?! Goes perfectly with the violet version of my dream holiday boots!
 Peter Pan collar dress / violet velvet glitter boots /  jeweled statement necklace / silver fringe earrings

As you can see I'm in a bit of glitter frenzy right now! These time I'd like a bit of rock and roll mixed in with all the sparkle!
 gold sparkling dress / black boots / spiked metallic toe flats / black biker jacket / bat earring hook / cross earrings / electric blue bag

How's your Friday evening so far? Any cravings?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.