Latest News

Flipping, popping and locking


True originality is the rarest of things! I sometimes fell like we live in a world where absolutely everything has been done before! 

And to see this guy dance so uniquely left me super emotional! I love watching this type of talent shows but I have never in my life seen anything like he’s doing.  I’ve watched his routine a hundred times and it gives me goosebumps every single time. 

I personally consider this to be out of this world special and touching. Pure, raw, gut-wrenching emotion! Hampton Williams, "The Exorcist” is a brilliant artist and so humble about his extraordinary talent!  You have to watch it!


Two others guys that I thought were impressive! As you can see hip hop moves (and weird variations on this style) really  float my boat!

Shafeek Westbrook makes it seem so easy, he’s doing this superhuman moves so effortlessly it’s almost unreal! Dude is going places!


Hang in there through the cheesy introductions till the actual routine of Stepheon Stewart – it’s good stuff and kind of scary in the best way possible!


 What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.