Latest News

Peplum Leather Jacket


If I had to choose only three items that I could wear for the rest of my life a leather jacket would certainly make the cut. Leather jackets are a staple in my wardrobe and I can never have too many of them!
My latest addition to a growing collection is this beautiful, nude numbe.

I’m kind of obsessed with it: the little ruffles at the bottom that create a peplum effect go so great with the short zipper and the soft color - a nice balance of feminine and rock and roll that I’m really into.
And that called for a lady like with a bit of an edge outfit – hence the silk animal print top worn with a high waisted vintage skirt, strappy sandals and bright lips!

 The lace printed sunglasses were a last minute addition don’t really need them for yet another day at the office, but they come in handy and look cool for an after work stroll.

 I’m wearing:
dress, skirt / rochie, fusta - vintage
  jacket/ geaca piele - random brand
shoes/ pantofi - H&M
rings/inele - Miss Selfridge
earrings/ cercei - Koton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.