Latest News

Floral Tuxedo

This asymmetric tuxedo type blouse with a tiny pointy tips collar is one of my favorite items I ever got from romwe. So much so that I wore it two times last week in pretty similar outfits!

I realize that most of girls would wear this with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans (and I’m excited to try that too), but I wanted to do something different and paired it with my signature mid length, slightly puffy skirts and belted the whole thing. 

The cool gold, spiked earrings are something I added trying to tough things up, but I guess floral skirts and high heels don’t really scream punk! That’s OK, though – other than being obsessed with spikes I’m not all that punk myself! 

Another item I'm really digging right now is the color block purse - I find the compact shape and mix of colors to be really amazing! I’m going to get it out around town a lot this summer!

 I’m wearing:
shoes / pantofi -  H&M and random brand
bag / geanta - random brand
  bracelets / bratari - H&M
skirts, belts /fuste, curele - vintage
  tuxedo blouse / bluza - romwe
spiked earrings/cercei cu tepi - romwe
sunglasses / ochelari  - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.