Latest News

Pleated honey and liquid lace


Summer has taken over Bucharest and I’m feeling it! I’m actually excited for all the promises, adventures and fun summer nights with friends that I’m hoping for. And talking about friends – Anna is one of those everybody should have at least one.

Just a few days ago we went to see The Avengers and, as luck had it, we were completely alone in a huge cinema hall. It was a blast – the level of hotness in this movie is out of charts (ovaries explosion fest) so we were able to talk, comment, laugh - no filter needed - as laud as we wanted without anybody bitch slapping us.

It felt like they had a private screening just for the two of us - or they just knew we are not able to behave in the presence of Thor, Loki, Captain America and Hawkeye and decided to save us the embarrassment:))). We did have a blast!

As far as my outfit goes I went for a solar look with my yellow pleated skirt and a see-through lace blouse. I’m also wearing a cool heart covered bag that I like a lot: the mix of colors and fabrics with the gold hardware and the fact that it’s huge equals perfection for me.
And in case you missed it because I’m so very subtle in this department – I have shitloads of jewelry on. :))))


Anna - looking all kinds of beautiful! And she's also wearing a heart covert something - in fact I have the same skirt (great minds do think alike)!
 I don't know why I'm giving you the evil eye here! :)
  I’m wearing:
shoes / pantofi - random brand
bag / geanta - random brand
 necklace, bracelets / colier, bratari - H&M
skirt/fusta - Dorothy Perkins
  lace blouse / bluza de dantela - thrifted
sunglasses / ochelari  - romwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.