Latest News

Sky High Spiked Heels

How do you like my new studded pumps?! I just got them and I’m in love. They are the perfect pair of heels for a spike freak such as myself. At this point in my life I would take two of anything studded or spiked! You can call it a mid twenties life crises! I do!:)

And you don’t want to know how tall I am wearing them! Let’s just say that in order to have a boyfriend taller than me the only option would be dating into the NBA! Obviously I won’t let that stop me! Rain wasn’t able to stand in my way - I had to take them for a little spin around town and I have to say they are pretty comfortable for being the tallest shoes I own (by a long run)!

I felt they deserved to be paired with one great dress so I decided to wear this vintage fuchsia number that I adore. A special pair of shoes calls for great everything else. The big earrings and the pretty bracelet are from Jewelry Box and they are really lovely!

Thank you so much for all the nice things you said to me in my last post – it means a lot!

I’m wearing:
dress / rochie - vintage
shoes/ pantofi - random brand
bag/geanta - Debenhams
jacket/ geaca piele - H&M
bracelet, earrings/bratara, cercei - Jewelry Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.