Latest News

The red bag and a beaded collar

Can you guess what my new favorite thing is by looking at these photos? Here are some clues: it’s adorable and red and even has a big bow on it! Yes, I’m talking about my new lovable bag!
Unwrapping things that I got in the mail feels so great and I just gasped with excitement when I saw the red bag, it looks even better in real life and I didn’t expect it to be so big and well compartmentalized (which is great because I’m the kind of girl that carries around tones of things so I really need a lot of space in my bag).

I even got compliments from some of my co-worker on it and they don’t really give a crap about things like fashion or compliments if I were to be honest.

In fewer words this it’s my own take on the office look:)))). I’m also wearing a ironic pointy tips beaded collar that I made myself and that I love to pieces – it took a lot of hours to make because of all the bead work but the result is very cool.

I think you all remember my custom made tee featuring an incredible Gil Elvgren pin up girl that I'm wearing under a light weight asymmetric cardigan! I guess this get up has a lot of what I like going on: polka dots, midi skirts, bows, belts, sunglasses - I do love all of them and I think they work for me.

I’m wearing:
red bag/geanta rosie - random brand
skirt, belt/ fusta, curea - vintage
tights, shoes/ ciorapi, pantofi - New Look
 asymmetric cardigan/ cardigan asimetric - C&A
tshirt/ tricou – Tshirt Factory
sunglasses/ ochelari - H&M
detachable collar/guler detasabil - Alice&Sara (handmade by me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.