Latest News

Animal print dress goes green


As you can see from the weird light in these pictures, I haven’t yet mastered the art of photography! However, what I’m starting to do quite effortlessly is pose awkwardly in the center of Bucharest as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I’m not even blinking at all the people passing by and saying stuff.
The bitches can say whatever as long as they don’t stand in my frame and just move on!:)))))))

I just felt the need to confess that in case my animal print dress doesn’t make enough of a statement regarding how fierce I really am:)))). And yes, the cool top I’m wearing it's actually a dress (see it here worn as she was meant to), but I cannot wear as such at work because of it being too short for boring formal occasions. Still, I love it with my vintage lace skirt and green statement necklace for a bit of a color contrast. 

I’m wearing:
dress worn as a shirt/ rochie purtata  ca top - Romwe
  bag/geanta - Marks&Spencer
belt/ fusta- vintage 
necklace/colier - Zara
sunglasses/ ochelari  - Asos
shoes, bracelet/ pantofi, bratara - random brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.