Latest News

Outfit: pink herringbone coat

Leave it to me to wear a pair of sky high white ankle boots on a rainy day! I didn’t touch them for months but somehow decided that this was the right day to do it! 

Oh well, it wasn’t that bad as after work I spent some time with Costin and Denisa, talked, laughed and took outfit photos because that’s what we do! It's very glamorous!:)

They also made fun of me and said I’m too skinny and should eat a burger which was hilarious because this is the first time in my life someday has ever told me that! It’s usually more like: “Don’t you touch that burger!” or “Leave some cake/cupcakes/ice-cream for me too!” I blame it on the purple skirt and white jumper – they made me look slimmer then I am! Also they see me through friendship goggles!

You might remember the pink herringbone coat, I wore it before and it’s one of my favorite for years now. I like to belt it and wear it whenever an outfit needs a bit of extra color! I hope you like my new  statement necklace and silver elephant bracelet as well!

I'm wearing:
  statement necklace / colier - romwe
purple skirt /fusta mov – vintage  
herringbone coat / palton - miniPrix
white ankle boots / ghete inalte albe - Asos
  elephant bracelet, tights, jumper / bratara elefant, ciorapi, pulover - random brand
bag / geanta – random brand

  Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.