Latest News

Outfit – Floppy hat and puppy love

I trust you all know Anna and Capby now and love them both as much as I do. The best thing that this blog brought me was the chance to meet some great people that ended up as some of my best friends. Anna is obviously on top of that list.

These photos are from a while back, but I actually wore this outfit last week so I thought I might as well post them. Me and Anna met that day as we often do after work and took her adorable pup, Captain, to the park! And it was such a fun day, just talking, relaxing and playing with the little ball of energy. The little things in life make everything better.

The outfit was supposed to be something very chic with that big floppy hat I have on, but the wind got in the way. That’s why instead of looking purely royal I do resemble the long lost cousin of Captain Jack Sparrow in some of the photos. I will however take sexy pirate over boring any time of the day.

I love how the brick-red blazer looks with the navy blue ensemble; I should really wear it more than once a year. In case you’re wondering I’m wearing three different lengths necklaces for an extra hippie effect! The silk shirt it’s 4 numbers too big but I made it work by tucking it into to short pleated skirt. I have this thing where I can’t really let go of some clothes even if they are too small or too big, I just like them too much. Does that ever happen to you guys?

  I'm wearing:
  floppy  hat,  dotted jacket, necklaces, bag / palarie, jacheta buline, coliere, geanta - New Look
pleated skirt, blazer / fusta plisata, sacou caramiziu – vintage
  ankle  boots / botine - New Yorker
silk shirt / camasa matase - random brand
rings / inele - Miss Selfridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.