Latest News

Outfit – the leather dress

I’m not usually a mall kind of girl except going to the movies or checking out the sales (it’s the easiest way to make a complete round through all your favorite stores without running around town).

And while I didn’t find anything worth mentioning, the fact that I spent some time with Costin (who took these photos) was very enjoyable.

We actually had great fun as we were convinced everybody was checking us out – which was probably the case - we are both very tall and did take a couple of photos inside so yeah, that would attract a bit of public attention.

We however prefer to think that was all due to our supermodel good-looks!:))))))) Let’s just call it agreed upon delusion, and leave it at that!

The short leather dress I’m wearing was the luckiest thrift find ever considering it’s almost a perfect fit and something I wanted for a very long time (without the desire to spend too much on it). It goes with everything so I just threw on this colorful waterfall cardigan with an ethnic print over it and I was almost ready to go.

I say almost because it somehow called for the two gold elephant bracelets I have on. I love wearing two of the same bracelets – one on each wrist – I guess it has something to do with Wonder Woman and her signature indestructible bracelets. Now, If I only had a Lasso of Truth as well!

 I'm wearing:
  waterfal cardigan/cardigan - romwe
  leather dress, boots / rochie piele, cizme – vintage  
earrings / cercei - Koton
green winter coat / palton verde - vintage
  elephant bracelets / bratari elefant - random brand
bag / geanta – Debenhams 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.