Latest News

Wednesday Addams pre Halloween outfit

It’s not Halloween yet, but I do feel the creepy vibe – hence this Halloween inspired outfit that I put together without actually realizing I was channeling some serious Wednesday Addams. Well, my sister told me it’s more of a sluty sultry nun look (you know, the American Horror Story kind of nun), but I’m going to go with Wednesday Addams for the sake of my pristine reputation :)))).

Granted the dress is too short for my tall frame, but it’s so damn cute with its white Peter Pan collar and cuffs that I put it on anyway. I’m still wearing the gold bats necklace in the picture as I’m typing this – goes really well with my very stylish and grown up teddy bears pajamas – I will probably wear it tomorrow to work and there is a chance it’s going to naturally attach to my skin.:))))

You might also notice the Halloween nails – I don’t really know what I was going for, but just so you know, the red on the tips is supposed to be blood, the yellow base I already had on and I thought it would work. 

I’m such a rule breaker wearing white ankle boots past Labor Day, right!!! Seriously now, they are called Astro boots – how could one resist?

The white tuxedo jacket was a last minute detail - I thought it would add a little bit of classy into the mix  - not that I need much help with that being such a lady myself!:))))))))))

 I'm wearing:
white tuxedo jacket / sacou - vintage
bats necklace / colier lilieci - romwe
cross necklaces / coliere cruci - random brand and Mango (cel auriu)
dress / rochie - romwe
  bag / geanta  - Debenhams
  white ankle boots / cizme - Asos Astro boots
rings / inele - Mango, MiniPrix and Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.