Latest News

Short with a dash of fairytale

I can’t believe the great weather we had until like a week ago - just look at what I wore and got away with (in October)!  But I think the time of bare arms and legs is far gone alongside summer and real fall is now upon us. 

I however plan to wear some of my clothes from summer into fall and even winter. The black transparent  biker vest I have on (over a basic wife-beater) is one item I can layer over everything and make it look cool! So is the skull printed skirt that I imagine paired with boots and warm sweaters from now forward. 

Thank God jewelry is something that you can wear anytime because I have a crush on this green statement necklace.

And how whimsical is my 7 dwarfs sitting on a log ring? I would have to be Snow White while wearing it, right? I have certainly been called worse!:)))


 I'm wearing:
skirt, necklace, 7 dwarfs ring /fusta, colier, inel 7 pitici - romwe
veil biker vest / vesta din voal - romwe
  green ring / inel verde - Koton
  shoes  / pantofi  - BBup
white tank top / maieu alb - Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.