Latest News

Velvet boots and polka dots

These velvet boots I’m sporting remind me of the late 90s – I was too young to be cool back then but I’m thinking a bit of inspiration from that particular decade can’t hurt.

This outfit is basically a mix of my favorite things right now: the navy velvet boots I was talking about, my black asymmetric dress with a beaded pointy collar that a douchebag burnt a hole in with his cigarette while I was out dancing and totally ruined my night (I could have killed that idiot) and the polkadots blazer from Romwe with long enough sleeves even for me (believe it or not that’s a rare occurrence in my case).

It took a little over 5 minutes to put this together and it’s one of my favorite outfits I have ever worn – I just love it when things fall into place as they were meant to be. The next thing you know I'll start listening to boy bands again!:))))


The belt I’m wearing here is made by me - it was a labor of  love and took forever to make as I hand dyed the roses and applied every single bead, flower and spike three times until I was satisfied with the end result. It can actually be worn in a variety of ways: as you see it here, as a headband or even necklace. 

Check out my Etsy store for more of my work!

 My super cute bunny ring!

 More photos with the belt worn as a headband!
 I'm wearing:
asymmetric dress, leather jacket / rochie asimetrica, geaca piele - H&M
polkadots blazer / sacou cu buline - romwe
  bag / geanta  - Debenhams
  velvet boots / bocanci catifea - Asos (similar here)
rings / inele - random brand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.