Latest News

Soft peplum

I’ve never truly understood the awesomeness of pencil skirts until recently.  But now that I can finally see the truth I’m set on recovering the lost times.

Maybe this realization has something to do with my love for peplum tops also known as a pencil’s skirt soul mate.

And who am I to stand against true love? I am nothing if not a hopeless romantic – I swear pure love goes through my veins instead of blood!

Just look at this threesome of peplum and pencil shapes – we’re talking business here: a lace top under a peplum leather jacket over a brocade skirt. 

You see what I did there? :)))) Am I witty or what?

 I'm wearing:
skirt /fusta - vintage
lace blouse /bluza dantela - Romwe
 bracelets / bratari - Stradivarius
  pump / pantofi  - New Look
bag / geanta - random brand
peplum leather jacket / geaca piele - random brand
earrings / cercei  - Koton



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.