Latest News

When life was easy and the sun was bright


Is there such a thing as a “picnic outfit”? Because this is what I find to be appropriate picnic wear: something very comfortable and fun. And you know what’s always fun? Polka dots with denim jackets and red shoes – it can’t get better than that!

You probably remember me wearing this cute dress before - here!

Sunny days and spring made me realize how we should all appreciate the small things in life more than we actually do - they really make the difference when it hurts to speak about the big things. So I twirled and smiled because life was easy and the sun was bright!

I’m wearing:
dress, belt / rochie, curea - vintage
sunglasses, ring / ochelari, inel - H&M
red shoes, bracelet / pantofi, bratara – random brand
denim jacket - Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.