Latest News

Pastels and a butterfly tattoo

There are some days when you feel you have to dress like a marshmallow and I’m having a lot of days like that lately. I blame it on the weather! 
On the other hand wearing those shoes was all me! Sure they look hot, but, man, they are pretty much hell on earth to walk in. I had to take them off after half an hour because my heart was bleeding with so much pain. 
I think I need at least 6 more months to forget the experience and give them another try.

Thank God the rest of the outfit was very comfortable! I went with happy colors: a turquoise polo t-shirt, minty tights, a pink leather jacket and a cute pleated skirt! 
I don’t usually go for small purses but this polka dots number was too adorable and I gave into temptation.

One thing you have to know about me is that I love tattoos as long as they are tasteful or intresting - I’m really not into tramp stamps.
But as much as I like a guy or girl with lots of tattoos I’m not ready to get one done, I get bored with things fast and I’m afraid I wouldn’t like it anymore after a while. Also inflicting pain on myself is not something I look for!

So I was super excited when the guys over at Fake Tattoos sent me some cool temporary tattoos to play with.  I started slow with a small butterfly on my wrist – it looks very pretty and it was pain free. I’m going to experiment more with the tattoos I got in the future and I promise to show them all to you!


  I’m wearing:
skirt/ fusta - random brand
tights, shoes/ ciorapi, pantofi - New Look
 leather jacket/ geaca piele - New Yorker
tshirt/ tricou – random brand
rings/inele - H&M and Koton
sunglasses/ ochelari - Asos 
necklace/ colier - H&M
polka dots purse / geanta cu buline - Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.