Latest News

Micro-mini and layered necklaces

I can’t believe summer is almost over, but I really hope we’re going to have a very long and warm fall because I’m not ready for cold yet. Make that I’m never ready for cold!

In the meantime I’m still enjoying dresses and all things summery (ice cream, sunglasses, watermelon). Nothing more to say except I love the spiked animal print flats I have on and the layered dusty pink necklace I’m wearing with this outfit.

It's the first time I'm wearing them this summer and they deserve so much more love from me! I feel like I should slap myself or something!:))))
 

I’m wearing:
animal print spiked flats / balerini animal print cu cu tinte - Romwe (here)
micromini dress / rochie mini - vintage
mustard bag / geanta galbena - Romwe (similar here and here)
sungalsses / ochelari - random brand
rings / inele - Romwe (here
layered necklace/ colier siraguri margele - Jewelry Box (here and here)
rhinestone necklace / colier roz intens -  H&M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.