Latest News

Leather pants and white dress

I’ve been trying to post this outfit for weeks now but something always got in the way until today.

Firstly, I’m very proud for being able to fit in this pair of leather pants again and quite effortlessly if I might say so myself. Just know this is a first! :))) Secondly, I’m obsessed with this pair of neon pumps and also the sunglasses so you’ll probably see them in one too many outfits in the future. 

I have a rhinestones necklace on – they are a constant in my jewelry lately as well. This one is colorful and works with everything.  

I wore this get up for a meeting with a few blogger friends, we went to a nice garden called Serendipity and just talked for a few hours! The photos were taken by Stella and Raluca! I know Stella was wondering if I didn’t like the photos she took – I love them, it’s just I’m always struggling to post my outfits in a timely manner, there are so many TV shows to write about!:)))))

Close up with the necklace!
I’m wearing:
neon pumps / pantofi neon - random brand (similar here and here)
  bag / geanta- vintage
leather pants/ pantaloni piele - Asos (similar here, here, here and here)
 bracelets / bratari - H&M
  asymmetric dress / rochie alba - Asos (similar here)
sunglasses / ochelari - here
necklace /colier -  here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.