Latest News

Wearing my crown


Working like a slave doesn’t mean you can’t look like a princess while doing it. I recently started working a part time job on top of my full time job so I need to remind myself of my imaginary aristocratic roots every time I can. 

I basically have no life at this point but what I do have it's lots of tiaras and head crowns to wear and make everything better.

As you can see my hair was having a moment that day so the beaded crown I made myself was a good topping for my leonine locks. I didn't add the crown into my Etsy shop yet but I could do it if you are interested in one for yourselves.

 
De cateva saptamani am inceput un job part time pe langa slujba mea normala asa ca nu mai am deloc timp liber sau viata personala. Am insa o multime de accesorii de par pe care le port ca sa imi reamintesc mie si tuturor celor din jurul meu ca-s o regina! Personal mi se pare ca se vede cu ochiul liber, dar nu toata lumea este de acord asa ca ma simt datoare sa-i ajut! :))))

Ingropata in hartogarie si cu ochii in calculator 12 ore pe zi, dar tot printesa. Nici nu va inchipuiti ce poate face o tiara cu perle pentru randamentul la birou! In ziua cand am purtat-o parul meu chiar s-a comportat regal – cu volum si tot restul! 

   I’m wearing:
sandals, lace top / sandale, bluza dantela – random brand
  skirt, belt/ fusta, curea – vintage
  polkadots bag / geanta buline – Debenhams
  pearls tiara / tiara perle – Alice&Sara (handmade by me)
bracelets / bratari – H&M
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.