Latest News

Ombre jeans and fun hairpieces


I have so many things to tell you and so little time! I’ve been working like crazy lately and I doubt I’ll have time to attend any events in the near future, but here’s the last one I went to – back when I was a normal person – a little preview of Fandacsia’s new line of hats organized by this cool online store called Band of Creators

Since I love myself some hair candy I proceeded to take lots of embarrassing photos wearing all the hats I could get my hands on. Don’t worry, I keep most of them for myself, but you get the idea!

When it comes to shocking news here’s one – I started wearing pants! This pair of jeans is the most beautiful I own: wonderful ombre effect that’s not really clear in the pictures – they are actually a purple burgundy and fade to black in the upper part. Really cool, if I can say so myself!  


Voi fi extrem de ocupata zilele acestea, dar va las cu niste poze facute la  showroomul magazinului online Band of Creatorscare a inaugurat seria de evenimente dedicate designerilor romani din portofoliu cu o prezentare a celor mai noi modele Fandacsia realizate de Cosmina Nicolescu. 

Evident ca am profitat de ocazie ca sa probez tot ce mi-a picat in mana, dar nu va supun la supliciul de a le posta pe toate desi aratam destul de amuzant cu unele dintre ele. Acesoriile de par in general sunt o slabiciune de-a mea deci am circumstante atenuante!

Stiu ca este putin neobisnuit pentru mine sa port pantaloni, dar, va avertizez, am inceput sa le inteleg farmecul. Cred ca pereachea de jeans ombre pe care o port aici este de vina – sunt de departe preferatii mei. Nu prea se vede in imagini dar visiniul cu tenta de mov de jos se transforma treptat in negru in partea de sus. 

  I’m wearing:
  bag, pumps / geanta, pantofi – random brand
ombre jeans / blugi ombre – Blank Denim
  tiger earrings /cercei – Romwe
 tuxedo top / bluza asimetrica – Romwe
bracelets / bratari – Romwe and random
belt /curea- vintage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.