Latest News

4th of July outfit

We’re not celebrating 4thof July here in Romania (obviously :))) but a few days ago I felt like trying out an Independence Day inspired outfit so here I am showing my true colors!

Well, not really, the light wasn’t my best friend that day but I did have a great afternoon – which is always the case when Anna is involved! I’m still obsessed with cropped tops so I’m going to be a repeat offender this summer!

For those who will celebrate tomorrow make sure and stuff yourself with everything delicious I would. I prepared some suggestions in case you’re feeling uninspired – I’m big on theme food and there are so many cool 4th of July food ideas I couldn’t stop myself!

 

Iata-ma in tinuta inspirata de Ziua Independentei (4th of July) chiar daca nu sunt in Sua in momentul de fata – imi amintesc insa cu mult drag de ocaziile in care am sarbatorit in Seattle cu artificii si multi prieteni noi.

Sunt inca in etapa bluze scurte cu orice fuste cu talie inalta si cred ca nu o sa-mi treaca prea curand (am deja cativa ani la activ asa cum puteti vedea aici, aici, aici si aici). 

Nu m-am putut abtine sa nu fac cateva colaje cu mancare tematica de 4 iulie ca tot imi este dor rau de clatite americane autentice, placinte si alte bunatati de care ma tin departe momentan (va zic curand cum s-a intamplat minunea). 

I'm wearing 
skirt / fusta – vintage
bracelets, cropped tee / bratari, tricou scurt: Romwe  
bag /geanta - New Look
  sandals / sandale - random brand
sunglasses / ochealri - Asos

Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.