Latest News

Urban superhero - the cape dress

You can’t even imagine how excited I was when I found this cape dress. We’re talking slow motion with romantic soundtrack in the background moment.

I almost left the store dressed in it, but then I remembered I am an adult and behaved accordingly (except a huge grin on my face and some very mature dance moves/sounds).

The next day I felt like a superhero wearing it with a pair of sky high ankle boots and a metallic spiked belt. 

And while I didn’t fight crime in the city, I did have a very productive day at work – there’s something about a good outfit that makes me finish that long to do list, leave early and do something fun!


RO
Data trecuta v-am promis ca o sa va arat si restul hainelor pe care le-am gasit la  miniPrix si iata-ma cu a doua tinuta. 

Momentul in care am gasit rochia capa a fost magic cu muzica imaginara si un dans victorios real intrerupt prematur cand mi-am dat seama ca nu sunt singura in magazin. 

Si botinele in aproape aceeasi nuanta de maro-mustar sunt tot de acolo! Imi plac foarte tare desi sunt extrem de inalte si eu chiar nu am nevoie de extra inaltime – in orice caz sunt atat de frumoase incat nu am stat pe ganduri! Sper sa va placa!

 I'm wearing:
coat  / palton - vintage
cape dress, ankle boots  / rochie capa, botine - miniPrix
western boots / cizme - miniPrix
  matallic spiked belt / curea metalica tinte - Asos
bag / geanta - Debenhams

     Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.