Latest News

Event – BSB spring summer 2013 collection launch


A couple of days ago, last Wednesday to be more precise, I attended the press day brunch for the launch of BSB’s newest collection at their store in the heart of Bucharest. 

The comfortable silhouettes, the chic and fun dresses, all the little details on tops, a more sophisticated approach to light outwear pieces (beautiful lace cardigans and fringed leather jackets) make these BSB clothes appealing for more age groups which is a great thing for any retailer.

Their  spring-summer  collection has a lot of elements that I really liked: the balanced color scheme featuring shades of green, ivory tangerine and blue, the mix of fabrics with crochet lace, leather and soft jersey at the core, the feminine mix of urban influences and more rustic, natural elements. I feel they successfully targeted a larger audience by offering more variety.

I absolutely loved these dresses made using a lovely combination of mint veil for the skirt part and knitted lace for the top.

As for my outfit I wore a short dress with an ombre style animal print that you have seen before (granted it looked different then, but I’m sure you remember). I also had a pair of glittery pumps on that I will admit I changed in just before the event (I had to make an escape from work where shiny shoes are frowned upon to make it to this event). Please excuse my hair; it’s having a bad month all together! :)


 I’m wearing:
dress / rochie - Romwe
  bag/geanta - Marks&Spencer
leather jacket, glitter shoes/ geaca piele, pantofi - H&M
bag /geanta - Zara
double rings/ inele duble  - Miss Selfridge and Meli Melo
necklace/ colier - random brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.