Latest News

Outfit: Fur coat and rhinestones

I think it was high time for my hippie double personality to make an appearance. It’s the winter edition though – no light dresses and flower crowns to speak of this time. Instead I felt like wearing a rhinestone headband and my beloved vintage fur coat. You just can’t keep a (good) bohemian down! If I feel like wearing a fringe bag and things in my hair I’ll do it and rain can kiss my a**!

As you can see I’m really fond of  the “Wonder Woman” trend aka wearing two identical bracelets, one on each wrist, I’ve been doing it for quite a while now which invariably lead to the growth of my collection of bracelets (I’ll take any excuse to buy some more bling). Now I’m really into animal bracelets: the elephant being a recurrent obsession!

This also happened to be the outfit I wore at the opening of a very cool jewelry store, Queen Boutique,  here in Bucharest. You can see me wearing a spider necklace that, surprise, was my favorite piece that night.

 I'm wearing:
  fur coat, short navy cardigan  / haina blana, cardigan - vintage
mullet dress  /rochie asimetrica - Pull&Bear
rhinestone headband / bentita hippie - Marks&Spencer
  elephant bracelets / bratari elefant - random brand
bag / geanta - oasap 
 boots, belt / cizme, curea - vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.