Latest News

Cause this is what dreams are made of…

I finally got around writing a few words about the launch of the Community of Fashionistas (Comunitatea Fashinistelor) that I happened to attend last Tuesday. I have to say the girls from Diva Hair (the site who launched this application) did an amazing job so the event was relaxed, cool, yet pretty glamorous: beautiful people dressed to the nines, good food, goodie bag from Avon, fancy desserts and colorful buzz. I really enjoyed this one and the place they chose to host the event (Cafepedia).

This community is all about sharing your outfits with the rest of the world, inspiring and being inspired by other girls, you can se my profile here, I only started to add looks.

My outfit was a last minute thing as I arrived home late from work and had to get ready fast: a simple vintage maxi dress with comfortable gladiator sandals and pretty much went crazy with the accessories which must come as a surprise to you as I’m always so minimal in this department:)))))))))))))). I felt like wearing my peacock feathers hippie headband that I made last month and added a braid as my hair wasn’t in  good mood that day. The gold and black enamel roses belt is also vintage and goes particularly good with three of my favorite rings, don’t you think so?!

All the pictures of my outfit are taken by Denisa using my camera – thank you, sweetie pie!
 
 Me and  some of my beautiful blogger friends: Silvia, Dana, Sandra, Oliviana and Eve!
 Iulian Munteanu from Diva Hair was looking dapper, don't you think? Love the outfit!
 Raluca looking fab in red!
 You can't see it but Gabriela was wearing an amazing white maxi dress!
 The lovely blonde with the amazing blue jacket is Alice from Diva Hair!
           I'm wearing:
dress, belt and bag - vintage
 gold sandals - H&M
rings: Forever 21 and Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.