Latest News

We are all innocent

So, guys, I’ve been in a little bit of a funk lately and also super busy at work so the blog was the least of my worries. I guess I’m hanging in there which is all anyone can do in this kind of situations. I’ve also had ring therapy which is basically placing crazy rings orders online. All I can say it’s I’m grateful my obsession is not as expensive as being fixed on shoes for example:))))).

This is an outfit I wore a while ago at Gala Avanpremiere. I love the dress – it’s made of the best print ever: all nautical themed, but in a crazy, pirate kind of way: battle ships, black waters, fleur de lis. The long vest is dear to me – I bought it from Bruxelles last year while visiting the city with a huge grin on my face. I’m also wearing a yellow bird headband that I made and love a lot.



I'm wearing:
dress, belt and bag - vintage
 leather jacket - H&M
 black vest - random brand
 shoes - BB Up, rings: New Look,  H&M, Miss Selfridge
 fantasy yellow bird headband – made by me (Alice&Sara, you can buy it here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.