Latest News

Today’s mood….

So far I’ve been late everywhere and I’m never late. I’ve lost the bus/subway countless times and this image perfectly expresses my drama. Just imagine me instead of Little Miss Sunshine and a mean men trying to push me out of the bus instead of Little Miss Sunshine’s grandpa trying to help her – and that’s pretty much my story.

The people pushing the wan/bus are metaphorical – everybody was doing everything in their power to stay in my way and make my day harder. 
Also the weather is a total delight; I’m known for enjoying freezing cold temperatures and mud everywhere:))))). I bet you love that too.

P.S - I was NOT wearing cut out jeans!:))))

 So, how's your day so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.