Latest News

La vie en rose (…and black)

Some days I just feel so French in my head I have to act on it.
That obviously means a beret hence my black fluffy one. And because I wasn’t very subtle that particular morning I added a huge Eiffel Tower brooch on my cute beret. Is that French enough for you? Me neither!:)))

That’s way I wore my black dress with a touch of white ruffled lace at the bust and a lovely necklace with a vintage pendant watch and pink bow that I made myself.
I do not feel complete without a belt and the blue one felt just right. I found the electric blue bag on my way to the door (talking about destiny) and VOILA, I was ready to go.
The weather wasn’t as French as the outfit but that’s out of my hands so I just went with it.:)))
I also don’t have a wide range of supermodel moments as you can see from the gif I just had to make.




 
  rings - H&M
dress, belt, beret - vintage
shoes – random brand

Are some of your days more French than others?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.