Latest News

My first outfit here: Sexy school girl/librarian chic

No, I’m not trying to attract pervs on my blog, I just watched a little too much Glee last night and I’m channeling Rachel Berry with this outfit.

I don’t know what’s with me and plaid, but it’s always been a staple in my wardrobe, I own so many plaid and tartan pieces that I could open a ’90 plaid themed museum. But you have to admit this particular dress is especially cute.
I felt the need to add that black ribbon at the neck to give it a little something.

I also redesigned the little red purse, it was given to me a long time ago in a very bad condition so I added the leather hearts, changed the closing system (which was broken) and added the long chains – I look a little douchebaggy wearing it as it’s so small and I’m so tall but hey, I like it too much to say no.
The fur scarf is very old so please don’t kill me, I love animals and I would never buy a new fur garment. 

 Dress, fur scarf - vintage
 rings- forever 21
 shoes – bb up

Do you ever indulge in plaid?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.