Latest News

Today's mood

If you're anything like me and you have a deadline then you will pretty much do anything else except what you are supposed to do. Why avoid the sweet panic and miraculous inspiration that comes in the last two or three hours before something has to be delivered?! Besides someone has to look for cool things to order online and I might as well play my part! 

I didn't really need any more shoes when I started the distraction process but I ended up feeling like my life would be so much better with these electric blue pumps in my feet. I love the animal print on the inside and the scalloped edges - these kind of details make a fool out of me!:))))

This is what I felt inside when I saw them and the complex reasoning that came to mind on why should I get  them - you now have an inside into my mind (and what a truly wonderful and horrific place that is):

gifs: 1.
Hopefully I got my feelings through to you guys!:))))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.