Latest News

Little Red Riding Hood in the city


First of all my hair is out of control! He has a life of its own and acts up something crazy. Secondly I have this dress in white as well as you might remember from here where I wore it with leather pants. When I like something I tend to buy it in multiple colors so there you have it! :)

Other than the dress this outfit it’s all about the accessories. I know people tend to avoid mixing silver and gold jewelry but I don’t really care for that rule so as soon as I got my bracelets from BellastI couldn’t wait and had to wear them together.

I guess we should also talk about the cat over the knee tights I have on – I thought they were too cute to pass and ordered them without thinking twice! Never looked back!:)))

 How pretty are these two delicate silver bracelets? I don't even know which one I like best: the crown bracelet or the dragonfly bracelet!
Photod by Costin and Denisa.
I’m wearing: 
 bracelets / bratari - Bellast
black pumps / pantofi - random brand
over the knee cat tights / ciorapi - here
  bag / geanta - Debenhams
  belt / curea - here
  asymmetric dress / rochie - Asos
leather jacket / geaca piele -  H&M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.