Latest News

The dark aristocrat

I always had this nagging suspicion I could levitate and as proven by this photos I was right!:)))) They were not photoshoped so the only logical explanation it’s that I can fly! I’m really excited I was wearing this outfit while levitating for the first time – you really don’t want your superhero costume to be something boring.

What possessed me to dress this way, you ask? Well, I got some awesome jewelry recently, a bunch of cool silver rings and bracelets and I felt the ardent need to wear them all at once. A maxi dress came to mind immediately as something that would work wonderfully and the rest is history. I was aiming for a witchy vibe, but a high-end version of that – maybe a princess turned to dark magic for some reason – if you get my drift!

I was actually followed by this furious, short woman that was asking obsessively: ”Do you think you’re a princess?” (Te crezi printesa? in Romanian) like it was a bad thing if I did. I can’t imagine why somebody would ever do that but I stopped and answered politely: ”Sometimes”. The whole thing was so ridiculous it was funny. This is what I get for riding the subway in such a get up!:))))

Getting back to my favorite subject – jewelry – I’m super obsessed with this lot from Red Cap – and I’ve been wearing them a lot these past two weeks. There’s something magic about good Goth theme rings and lots of them. I actually had a version of this outfit on for the Avanpremire 13 event - I just needed to show off the dress and bling to a more fashion friendly crowd!:)))
 I’m wearing:
maxi dress / rochie - Topshop
  red jacket / jacheta rosie - H&M (The garden collection)
floppy hat / palarie - New Look
boots, fringe bag / cizme, geanta franjuri - random brand
rings / inele - Red Cap jewelry (1, 2, 3, 4)
   bracelets / bratari - Red Cap jewelry (1, 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.