Latest News

Mustafa Soydan - Zodiac

This week’s artwork spotlight is all about the Turkish artist Mustafa Soydan and a really special set of illustrations for each sign of the Zodiac he made for Trendland.  

He’s based in Istanbul and does a lot of different things: illustration, mixed media and drawings - all of them are really beautiful. Much of what he does is fashion related and Mustafa has a very personal take on this world.

I also really loved something he said:  “The theme in my works is totally complicated. It changes with my mood; it contains my past, my wishes for the future, pictures of the moment, and daily pleasures. My passion is to put my love for living into my work and make a mark on life.”

 Aquarius / Varsator
  Pisces / Pesti
Taurus / Taur
Gemini / Gemeni
Cancer / Rac
 Leo / Leu
Virgo / Fecioara
 Libra / Balanta
 Scorpio / ScorpionSagittarius / Sagetator
Capricorn / Capricorn
What do you think? Recognize any of the ladies he used for the zodiac signs? What sign are you by the way? I'm a Libra and Sara is a Leo!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.