Latest News

White outfit with Russian tiara

I don’t have any excuse for this outfit – I just felt like wearing an all white get up and something crazy in my hair and I couldn’t wait for an appropriate occasion to do so.

I don’t plan to get married or engaged too soon so meeting Costin and Anna for a fun evening seemed perfect at the time. Almost the same thing  as getting hitched minus the anxiety!

They are used to my peculiar sense of style and sudden mood swings so nothing short of a glittery unitard with high heels would even seem weird to them at this point.

What's strange is me actually wearing the off white Astro boots as much as I did and in so many different circumstances. At least two have been recorded for posterity: here and here.
And let's not forget about the polka dots bag last seen here!

The beaded tiara made out of lace and veil flowers is actually a necklace – nobody would know, right? I really wanted to wear that ivory coat at least once this year so - mission accomplished! You guys can’t ever tell me I have no goals! I just proved your wrong in advance!:)))

  I’m wearing:
lace dress,  ivory coat / rochie dantela, palton - vintage
ankle boots, belt / ghete, curea - Asos
  necklace as tiara / accesoriu par- random brand
    rings / inele - romwe and Miss Selfridge
polka dots bag / geanta buline -  Debenhams




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.