Latest News

Floral animal print and old favorites

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m actually happy summer is almost here. I know I will end up regretting saying this when is going to be so hot I will contemplate jumping in the river that crosses Bucharest every time I pass it by! But until then I’m going to enjoy the warm weather and do as much as I can. 

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic as I’m preparing for my Easter vacation and I have a lot of stuff to do before leaving. I’m pretty excited about this short vacation. I’m craving to just laze around in the grass with a good book by my side and some amazing food made by my grandmother. No more job, no more problems – I’m just going to chill and chill some! 

The outfit I’m wearing is a bit of a going back to my roots kind of thing. I was in this short skirt/dress period for a while (that my sister hated), but now I feel the love for midi lengths making a comeback. So I went for this outfit for a girl’s afternoon out with my home girls Denisa and Maria. The shirt is my favorite item here – I love the mix of animal print and floral.

   I’m wearing:
navy skirt,  belt, bag / fusta, curea, geanta - vintage
ankle boots, pink leather jacket / ghete, geaca de piele roz - random brand
  silver necklace / colier - H&M
   lizard bracelet, green leather bracelet / bratara soparla, bratara verde - random brand
  floral animal print shirt / camasa animal print floral -  romwe
sunglasses / ochelari - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.