Latest News

Outfit – double denim

Look at me, I’m wearing pants! And I’m fully committed as you can see – it’s an all denim outfit, shirt included! I’m pretty proud of myself for being able to put those jeans on, but I’m not going to lie, it was a struggle – this song explains the process very vividly. It’s not me, I blame them jeans!

I also have a navy coat on that I just got and love except I noticed it makes me look like I have no neck which is kind of hilarious, if you think about it. I did however wear it since spring is here and I won’t have the chance for a while – not that I’m complaining.

There’s also the accessories part of the look: a stag necklace, spiked bracelet and my new Focus Online sunglasses ‘cause that’s how I roll. The blue pumps are just a decoy; I’m actually very hood in my heart – however Costin (who took these photos) failed to notice that. :)))) 

He does live in a posh aria of Bucharest so we can’t expect him to understand the gangsta we have going on! We still love him though! 
 
 I’m wearing:
navy coat, stag necklace / haina, colier cerb - romwe
  denim shirt, jeans / camasa denim, blugi - random brand
    bag, spiked bracelets / bratari, geanta  - random brand
pumps / pantofi -  random via miniPrix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.