Latest News

Textured with blue accents

This month I went a lot bit crazy with shoes shopping. Now I’m at that point where I have no space left to store them properly. But then again, I couldn’t say no when all of them looked as good as the royal blue pumps I’m wearing with this outfit. I’m not made of stone! What I’m made of is sugar and small obsessions :)))).


In case you were wondering, I am indeed wearing an apron type dress over a normal black dress. I didn’t really have a clear idea about how I was going to wear the apron thingy when I first saw it, but that texture had me at hello. Based on the pictures, it seemed faux leather, but in reality it’s something as soft as a baby’s ass and as cool looking as black snake skin. 

Last week I was nervous so I put it in a heap on my bead, besides me and watched Suits while petting it as if it was a cat and it calmed me instantly. What you might call being crazy, I like to refer as being eccentrically creative, which is the only thing I can be accused of :))). I’m also very excited to wear it with pants (the apron dress that is).

After I had the shoes on, everything else went blue - the French beret, the bracelet and even the bag which is actually the little one out of a set of two (I’m going to show you the big one in a future get up).

  I’m wearing:
   apron dress, blue beret / rochie sort texturata, bereta - here
 leather jacket / geaca piele - vintage
royal blue pumps / pantofi - Asos (similar here and here)
  bracelets / bratari - Romwe
necklace / colier - Zara
blue bag / geanta albastra - tbdresses
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.