Latest News

Royal lace dress

I was so very busy lately that I neglected some of my friends without planning to do so. But you know what? I feel I made up for it by showing up dressed like this to one of our spontaneous meetings.

Sure, going out for a coffee in the evening might not be the perfect occasion to look like you’re ready for prom, but some clothes can’t wait! Better said, I can’t wait!

The dress was sent to me by the guys over at ZLZ and I it’s even prettier in real life than I thought it to be when I first choose it from their site. Everything about it it’s perfect: the shade of burgundy lace it’s made of, the crochet detail on top, the puffy skirt. I especially love the fact it’s a decent length even for me – not going to lie, I was worried about that one!

I was also sporting my favorite trench right now – classic color but the leather sleeves and gold studs on the collar give it a bit of personality.  

     I’m wearing:
dance shoes, earrings / sandale, cercei - random brand
  lace dress / rochie dantela  - ZLZ
bag / geanta - vintage
     rings / inele -  romwe and Forever21
trench coat  - Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.