Latest News

She's got her halo and wings:)

I guess my eastern European roots are acting out as I find myself wearing a lot of short stuff lately. It may also be the fact I just realized I’m young and free and might as well do it, so what if everybody can see my ass, I will call it my contribution to the world:))))).
I’m obviously joking but in all honesty I do blame the stores, I mean, what’s wrong with you guys?!!! That’s why I prefer vintage!
I ordered this adorable little number from the tall category but guess what? I’m apparently too tall for this section as well. I can’t say I’m surprised, it happened before!
All the accessories I’m wearing here are handmade my me, I especially love my huge flower hippie headband and the bracelets.

This is my “evil eyes face” – if you ever see it, run, save yourself :)))))))
I'm wearing:
dress – New Look
shoes – New Yorker
 wooden colored rings
 bracelets and huge flower hippie headband – all made my me (Alice&Sara, click on them for more details)


Don’t you just love the pink tree behind me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.