Latest News

I sleep to dream

The vacation is over and I just got back to Bucharest. I can barely type as I (don’t laugh:))))) fall asleep while sunbathing and wake up crispy. I’m suffering right now and my aristocratic white skin is no more, I’m now a lovely shade of red and soon enough I will be able to join the Jersey Shore cast.

I’m telling you, karma is a bitch, I guess I’m paying for all the times I laughed my ass off and made fun of all those over-tanned girls you can see everywhere in Bucharest. The good news is I documented everything I wore and took lots of photos with my beloved new camera so my outfit posts will become a regular section on this blog.

I do own an unnerving number of over the top dresses and the major holidays are the perfect occasion to wear one or at least that’s how I feel. This was my initial Easter outfit but I didn’t wear it too long as I wanted to be comfortable so I changed later in the day. Also my family didn’t approve:))))), they never do, but I don’t let such a small detail get in the way of dressing however I feel like.

How cool is the draping on it though? I would have loved it in white and maybe silk, but I think it also looks pretty wicked as it is. The white flower and tulle headband is made by me, but I guess you’re used with me making my own head accessories by now.

 
 I'm wearing:
 dress - vintage
 lace tights – Miss Selfridge
belt – random brand
 shoes - BB Up
 rings: Mini Prix and random brand
flower and white tulle headband - made by me (Alice&Sara)

So, how was your holiday? Did you enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.