Latest News

I hear she's kicking ass across the board

Oh, man, not having a good camera really sucks, I basically have to take advantage of anybody with one and  the willingness to snap some photos of my outfit while out and about.
This time the poor, innocent victim was Costin whom I‘m very grateful for these photos, it was also an excellent occasion to test his new baby which I’m seriously considering buying as well.

I’m one of those people who thinks for months before buying something expensive, I do lot of research and compare prices and in the end I end up buying something else or being mildly unhappy with my decision. I hope this time will be different.
As for the outfit I’m all about mixing prints and materials so here I am spicing things up with a combination of animal print and polka dots which happen to be two of my favorite patterns right now. I have this retro silk dress for a long time but this is the first time I take it out for a spin.

The little red leather bobby pins are made by me, they are part of our spring-summer accessories collection, we made them in every color you can imagine and I think they’re both adorable and feminine (you can buy them from my Etsy Store). I’ve also made the huge cross necklace by playing around with a vintage hallow cross that I had for ages. 

 
 
 Bag and dress- vintage
 leather jacket – random brand
 rings – Miss Selfridge
 tights - New Look
 cross necklace – reworked vintage (by me)
 ankle boots – random brand
 bracelets – random brand and H&M
 red leather bow bobby pins – Alice&Sara (made by me)

Are you an impulsive buyer when it comes to important items?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.