Latest News

Are you scared yet?

I should probably be cool and say I hate Halloween and I consider it to be an imperialistic holiday and another way for the USA to take over the world and brain wash everybody and bla bla bla but the honest to God truth is that I love it.

In fact I’m sad Halloweenis not a big deal in Romania and we hardly celebrate it. I wish people would decorate their houses and yards with super creepy stuff and scare the crap out of me. 

Can you see how much I love horror movies? I do. But besides the funny and entertaining part of this holiday, Halloween is a great occasion to free ourselves even if for one night and be whoever we want to be. Don’t mind the fact that based on that assumption 70% percent of the girls want to be some sort of a slut))))))), but hey, as I said, I don’t judge…(much).

Another thing that attracts me to Halloween is the kind of magic that it brings: all the lights and costumes, the kids. And let’s be honest for a moment here: we as a nation can be a little bit uptight and we take ourselves way too serious most of the time so a little bit of childish joy and fun wouldn’t hurt.

 
Photos, gifs: 1, 2.

Are you scared yet?:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.