Latest News

To flash your bra or not to flash your bra – this is the question

Looking back at these photos, I realize I could have benefited from some direct sun exposure this past summer. My legs especially look like Tilda Swinton’s ghost.

Then again, I’m not one to lounge by the pool and work on my tan. I tried it a few times, fell asleep and woke up ready to join the cast of “The real housewives of New Jersey!”. It wasn’t pretty!

But let’s get to the obvious - navy and dusty pink are always a winning mix of colors. Not to mention this day will go down in history as the day my hair looked OK, even great compared to any other day in my life. I think the tamed puff with a retro style ponytail is going back in my daily hairstyles rotation!

As you might imagine, I wore this a few weeks ago, but it could still work with tights and a pair of ankle boots. I’m going to miss flashing my bra under light weigh dresses with deep cuts – it kinda was my thing this summer! 

So, what are your thoughts on revealing a bit of your undergarments under your street clothes? Yay or nay?

 I’m wearing:
dress / rochie  - here
blue bag / geanta - vintage
necklace / colier - here
  sandals / sandals - H&M
bracelets / bratari - New Look 
 leather jacket, sunglasses / geaca piele,  ochelari- random brand
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.