Latest News

Holiday outfit – white leather and fur


Why am I wearing a pair of white, leather, capri, sport inspired pants you ask? Well they would be normal length pants for people of average height!

Also, I just had to have them, OK?! I knew in my heart they were not going to be long enough for me, but I liked them so much I placed the order anyway. It’s just like when you buy something two size smaller and you say to yourself that you’re going to lose weight and wear that thing – I was delusional!:))))

I also got the white, asymmetric top to go with them. They are both from Front Row and I have to say, once again, that they don’t disappoint quality wise – both items look great and are well made and nice to touch. It did take a long while for the order to be processed and get to me, but once here I love it (even with the pants being so short on me)!

My sister challenged me to wear them and I think I made it work. I’m actually quite happy with the way this outfit turned out – I have a few more get ups in mind for the pants and they will look even better with pumps in the spring/summer. The top is obviously super versatile so it won’t be a problem. All in all - I have no regrets!:)))

  Yes, I was freezing!:)
 I’m wearing:
ankle boots, belt / botine, curea - Asos
lace tights, bag /ciorapi, geanta - random brand
  leather pants / pantaloni piele - Front Row
top / bluza - Front Row
fur collar, trench / guler blana, trench - vintage
gold rose brooch / brosa trandafir - vintage
earrings, bracelet /cercei, bratara - Romwe
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tattoo Mbooyz Designed by Mbooyz Template Copyright © 2015

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.